COMPLETE BLOGILATES/POP PILATES WORKOUT VIDEOS:
- 3 MINUTE AB WORKOUT CHALLENGE
- 6 PACK ABS IN 6 MOVES!
- ABOMINABLE ABDOMINALS
- CINCH THAT WAIST WORKOUT
- CORSET WORKOUT FOR A SLIM WAIST
- CRAZY CORE WORKOUT
- HOT ABS WORKOUT
- INTENSE AB WORKOUT
- LOWER BELLY POOCH ATTACK
- MUFFIN TOP/LOVE HANDLES EXTERMINATOR
- MUFFIN TOP MELTDOWN
- UH-OH OBLIQUES
- YOU’VE GOT ABS FLAT ABS WORKOUT CHALLENGE
- INNER THIGH INSANITY
- LEGILATES LEGSERCIZES
- LEGS AND THIGHS WORKOUT
- SADDLEBAG SHAVER
- SLIMMER INNER THIGHS/RUNNER’S CALVES WORKOUT
- SO YOU WANT NICE LEGS WORKOUT
- THANKFUL THIGHS THANKSGIVING WORKOUT
- LADY GAGA STANDING ABS/LEGS
- PLANK ARM WORKOUT FOR FLAT ABS/TONED ARMS
- SERIOUS STANDING PILATES FOR LEGS/BUTT/OBLIQUES
- STANDING PILATES BY THE SEA FOR THIGHS/CORE/SHOULDERS
- ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS WORKOUT
- BIKINI BOD WORKOUT
- BIKINI BOOTCAMP
- BODY SLIMMING WORKOUT
- NEW BODY MAKEOVER
- POST THANKSGIVING TUNE UP
- SCULPTING TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
- SEA INSPIRED PILATES WORKOUT
- SUMMER SLIMDOWN WORKOUT
- TILL THE WORLD ENDS TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
- TOTAL BODY BANGIN’ WORKOUT
- TOTAL BODY SCULPT FOR ABS/BUTT/THIGHS
- WEIGHT LOSS PILATES
If you’re a Belieber and you want an hourglass shaped waist, then do this fun 4 minute lovehandle and muffintop workout to “As Long As You Love Me.”
Directioners, obvi I still <3 u! Just gotta share the love!
Reblog if u plan on doing it!
I got this from http://365days-of-healthy.tumblr.com/
A wonderful Tumblr I just discovered, everyone should go follow her.
I am going to do this workout this afternoon, as my gym doesn’t open till 6pm on Sunday’s (from 8am to 1pm then 6-8pm), and wanna do something now. I can do these all at home too, which is great!
I love doing this like it’s more fun than a workout for some reason haha
Benefits of rope jumping
Jumping rope is inexpensive, simple to learn and great for your health. Boxers, tennis players and all sorts of other athletes incorporate rope jumping into their training routines. All you need is a pair of good shoes, a rope and some funk. You can jump rope everywhere, anywhere, wherever you are.
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Rope jumping is both aerobic as anaerobic
- Strengthens the bones, helps to prevent osteoporosis
- Helps strengthen muscles in the whole body (legs, abs, arms)
- Improves coordination, posture, balance and rhythm
- Aids in fat loss and weight maintenance
- Skipping can avoid the knee damage which may occur during running, since the impact of each jump or step is absorbed by both legs
Jumping rope can get boring and very tiring, especially for the calf muscles. If you got the hang of the basics of skipping, you can use different jump rope moves to keep yourself focused.